Thursday, June 3, 2010

Judy Greer


Judy Greer stole my something as the lust object in Adaptation. I have had a little crush on her ever since, and redheaded topless waitresses surrounded by orchids in general.


Judy Greer Arnold
"Judy Greer Arnold"

13 going on 30 B
"Cougar Patrol"

Judy Greer Dad
"Judy Greer Dad"

Judy Greer Dan
"Judy Greer Dan"

Judy Greer Gingrich Topless Nipples Adaptation
"Judy Greer Gingrich Adaptation"

Judy Greer Mount Alexander
"Judy Greer Mount Alexander"

Judy Greer Plesac
"Judy Greer Plesac"




Adaptation is one the best films of the last ten years. This scene was a a cherry on a sundae of win.



I have always been amazed by the fact that David Duchvony was in some sort of sex rehab while filming Californication. To me it would be as if you just entered AA and staring in Strange Brew. All that said I am not saying I myself snorted cocaine of a gourgous blond. I am just saying 1993 was an interesting year.



Strange this clip from What Planet are you From also reminds me of 1993.... and 1994 and 1995....




Please click here to go back to the index of Movie Reviews and Actress Profiles




For full size representation click twice on images below (Takes you off site so use back button to return to Naughty Bits)


qz9e4ndz7m6z5jeiq22l.jpg


1wuxs0gr69y9whlbt0co.jpg


m32l6at6k9qwpixn75i.jpg


svnkgmvtpwms9ien1f3.jpg


i7vulp8ghsjkx4sxcf.jpg


opyjs6t67l57a4htgx3.jpg


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...