Thursday, November 29, 2007

JenConn's shoulders and Monte are going to win *every* time


I was out fairly late last night, which meant once I finally did return, I was left with two options:

(1) search online for 10-15 pairs of versatile, under-$200 party shoes to complement the dress collection I posted earlier in the week, write from scratch the accompanying piece, take the pup on his abbreviated four-block walk and go to bed alone around 1:30am

OR

(2) write the excuse piece you're currently reading, spend 90 minutes in the gym working toward my current goal of achieveing JenConn's upper-body (the more ambitious waist-down goal is one I'm saving for after the New Year), take the pup on his preferred 10-block walk and go to bed in you-know-who's loving paws about 45 minutes earlier

As much as I love you guys, you should know by now that JenConn's shoulders and Monte are going to win *every* time.

But don't fret, hopefully you're resting up like the little one to chat me up all night at tonight's DC Style get-together at the Topaz Hotel. If you haven't already done so, please click here to RSVP.

See you there - I'll be the elitist-looking one double-fisting flutes of bubbly!

(Mmmmm...Net-a-Porter's Sale Spectacular...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...