Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sha Stimuli - My Soul to Keep (Overtime) - FREE MIXTAPE

To download, click the album cover.

Photobucket

In October 2009, the homie Sha Stimuli released what I immediately declared the 2009 Album of the Year, My Soul to Keep. 2dopeboyz's dopeboy SHAKE dug the album too; however, as he wrote on May 21, 2010, "While the album has received great praise, it’s still evident that there are far too many folks sleeping."

So, the super-lyrical Brooklyn emcee they call The Present linked up with "the dopehouse" to present the Overtime mixtape.

Tracklisting

01 Intro
02 I Apologize
03 Do It For the Doe (Overtime)
04 My Soul (Overtime)
05 Horrorglyphics f. Nas
06 Blasphemy (Overtime)
07 Move Back (Overtime)
08 Bucket List (Overtime)
09 Wake Up the World (Overtime)
10 So Much More
11 So Supreme
12 Turntables 2
13 Hang On (rmx) f. The Astronomical Kid
14 I’ll Be There
15 Thinkin’ Out Loud

For more from Sha Stimuli, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...