Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kardashian's Future: Suzanne Kolb, New Boss at "E" What she told "The Hollywood Reporter" about the Future of the Show

Keeping up with the Kardashians. "E"
The Hollywood Reporter had interviewed the new boss at "E", Susanne Kolb who is the president of the network  was asked about the future of the Kardashians.  Here is the question she was asked and how she responded.
Suzanne Kolb, president of 'E"


THR: The Kardashian franchise is very closely associated with the E! brand. Do you foresee continuing with that franchise and others like it?
Kolb: 'The Kardashians have had an amazing impact on the network, and I wouldn’t imagine them anywhere other than on E! and I’d love to see them stay on E!. I think what we need to do is figure out ways to add more entertainment product around the Kardashians that continues to push us forward beyond just the Kardashians. But they’re an amazing part of the brand and I have every intention for them to continue being part of the brand.'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...